Watercraft & Boat Insurance
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Information
Louisville Boat Insurance quotes
Enjoy the Water without the Worry
Do you live in the Louisville or Southern Indiana area and need boat insurance? Family Select Insurance can help make your time on the water more relaxed and worry-free. Choose from our broad selection of quality, highly rated insurance coverages to protect you, your family and friends as well as your equipment.
A Bridge Over Troubled Waters
The last thing you need to worry about while having fun on the water is whether or not you are properly protected from the unknown. You'll enjoy the water even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
• If you're in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money. Too often it takes a lot of money to fix or replace it.
• If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
• If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
• Your watercraft also needs protection when it's on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Quote the Boat
Here are a few things to consider when preparing for a quote:
• How much can you afford to pay if your boat or personal watercraft is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
• Is my boat or watercraft covered for use year-round?
• What discounts and programs are available?
• How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
• Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
• What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
• Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly
• Personal liability (Bodily injury/property damage you may cause to others)
• Physical damage perils
• But covering your boat doesn't just mean for damage and injury.
Call 502-454-7283 to immediately connect with a licensed agent and receive our best prices!
Multiple policies = Savings
We have over 32 years of experience in providing the best insurance at the best affordable price. Family owned and operated, we are licensed to serve in both Kentucky and Indiana. Bundling your boat insurance with your auto or homeowners insurance can result in additional discounts. We look forward to helping you save on all your personal insurance needs.
We also provide the following types of insurance: